CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Sunday 1 November 2009

What I'm doing this week

While writing is all I can think about right now I've planned something fun to do as I take my much needed scheduled breaks

So starting from today

Yess SUNDAY

I'm heading too



TIME AND PLACE:

Doors: 8pm- 1am

@ The Black Heart
3 Greenland Place
Camden, NW1 0AP

FREE

***LAUNCH NIGHT: SUNDAY 1st NOVEMBER***

Music courtesy of:

DJ YASMIN
MR THING (DMC Champ / Extended Players)
MAGDI FERNANDES (Market Place)

HIP HOP, R&B and more, OLD SCHOOL preferred but we get crunk too!
Bad Intentions lead to Good Vibes...

Oi did we forget to mention... ENTRY is 100% FREE!!!

Dress Code: Whatever you faaackin want.


THEN I'LL BE READING AND WRITING SCRIPTS FOR YEP FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT

THEN ....

Thursday

My Bff
Is hosting her very fabulous gated community's first annual fire works party




I was never gonna show you her face


Then


FRIDAY

The kid Sian "Industry" Anderson

Is doing what she does best



SO IF YOU HAVEN'T WORKED OUT ALREADY I'LL WILL BE WRITING CONSISTANLY

ON MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY DAY TIME & FRIDAY DAY TIME

YEP LIFES A PAR

BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FEEL BAD



I'M JUST GOING TO PARTY HARD !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment