CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Thursday 19 November 2009

Things I wish I wrote

#Badmandontcry but all the books and films I wish I wrote make me cry

Forget about what my mum would say I'm on the lower end of the emotional scale ithinks

Well anyway

I've wished I wrote The Note Book forever then I was thinking about all the other things I wish I wrote and there all from either the director of author of the note book --- Weird I think

Anyway I got a press release - (Yeah I'm not just a blogger ) about this new film coming out sometime in 2010 so not that far away then

It's called "The Last Song" SURPRISE SUPRISE LET THE UNEXPECTED HIT YOU BETWEEN YOUR EYES -Cilla Black styley

and its from Nicholas Sparks the wait for it ....... Autor of The Note Book

Yep
I watched the trailer and cryed .....




I hope when I see it I wish I wrote it.

PS. My new found love for Miley Cyrus is growing and growing

1 comment:

  1. "YEAH I'M NOT JUST A BLOGGER" PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! - KILLING IT!

    ReplyDelete