CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Thursday 12 November 2009

I love Twitter !


I love Twitter you should just come follow me

Twitter.com/ShizzyENT


Just Sign up it's a Mad Hype

If you follow chipmunk you can talk him off a ledge somedays
MADNESS

Anywho


I've been twitting alot these last couple of weeks

I even had a hype with some light skinned Female emcee

"BUN HER"

My friend @FuchsiaStiletto

Said she's hype coz she's taken alot of "Industry Cockie"

Anyway I've just found some TweetTips that iheart


Tip #1: A Tweet becomes a Twat when you Tweet on repeat.
YEH CHIPMUNK

Tip #2: All of your Friends may be Followers, but all of your Followers are not Friends.

SO DON'T BE GASSED BY YOUR FOLLOWERS

Tip #3: Using all caps all the time is crying wolf.

IT HURT'S MY EYES SO I DON'T READ IT


Tip #4: If you feel like XXX Tweeting, close your laptop and walk away.


CAH BAD MAN SHOULD JUST GET A PHONE FOR DAT
AND THIS ONE PISSES ME OFF !

Tip #5: The only person who sounds cool saying "XOXO" is Gossip Girl.

KRISTEN BELL ISN'T EVEN A CREDITED CHARACTER ON THE SHOW AND SHE SURE ANIT YOU BLOOD

That last one was for @siananderson

1 comment: