CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Sunday 15 November 2009

Any dope FLEEMALES in the game I'll BRING THEM !!!

Any dope FLEEMALES in the game I'll BRING THEM !!!

I've notice it's a real growing breed of STUPID STUPID foolishness that the world could really do with out.

So Sunday I thought I'd do a really special edition of .....


SHIZZY MONEY WEED

Justs to make feel better

OhMyGosh I haven't done one of these in TIME !

(I just let of a likkle smile )

What make's it special you ASK...... It's a FLEEMALE edition


SHIZZY

Well what's me these days ?

BEING THE BOSS is so well done LAUREN MASON !!!




Did you lot see Gus from Eastenders why is his chest out ?

MONEY


I'm gonna SCREAM Rihanna all day she is just wicked to me so is this video



The reason I put Rihanna into the money section is beacause she will be making BIG BUCKS with this new album



WEED

Twitter is like a drug to me so WEED will be filled with every FLEEMALE on twitter you should be following

LINKS PROVIDED BABES !!!

@siananderson
@DjYasmin ,
@RayTNartey ,
@LadyLeshurr,

@TakashiFlash
@KhloeKardashian,
@FuchsiaStiletto
@TherryiJay
@LionessOfficial
@
hyperfrank @lindsaylohan
@chelsealately
@KourtneyKardash

@AlexMillsMusic
@ChantelleFiddy

No comments:

Post a Comment