CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Friday 30 October 2009

MY LIFE SOUNDTRACK/ Giving up Grime



So after Wednesday when I left Hardknock Sound Clash and Fabric I noticed all the things I know are worth iisshh unless your in the right places at the right time.

For instance

Logan Sama my favourite Dj got deaded by some any guy. It doesn't stop Logan from being my favourite Dj because at the right places at the right time Logan could of won

(Side note: The any guy did go on to win the whole competition)


So moving on from that I come to the conclusion that knowing everything about Grime isnt something to be proud of before Grime I was a lover of all types of music. I still am in some ways but now I can't tell the name of any song I heard in fabric.

The other day I log into myspace to see how much my social network has changed and I found this

MY LIFE SOUNDTRACK
Your Life: The Soundtrack

Opening credits: Blowin Me Up - Jc Chasez
Waking up: Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
Average day: Oh Yeah - The Cliks
First date: Baby It's You - Jo Jo Ft Lil Bow Wow
Falling in love: All Over Me - Erin Kelly
Love scene: F**K Her Twice A Day - Movado
Fight scene: What Did He Say (Remix)- O.G's
Breaking up: Cry Me A River - The Cliks Cover Version
Getting back together: I Want You Back - Jackson 5
Secret love: Right For Me - Justin Timberlake
Life's okay: The Boss - Rick Ross
Mental breakdown: Straitjacket - Alanis Morrissette
Driving: Hard Times - Spokeman
Learning a lesson: Mr Carter - Lil Wayne ft Jay Z
Deep thought: Tie My Hands - Lil Wayne ft Robin Thicke
Flashback: Back In Your Head- Tegan & Sara
Partying: Cold Shoulder Basement Jaxx Remix - Adele
Happy dance: Ice, Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
Regreting: Gravity - Sara Bareilles
Long night alone: Realize - Colbie Caillat
Death scene: Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Closing credits: Listen Up - Gossip




I haven't listen to one of them songs since long before Chipmunk.


What I'm asking is whats good with music these days music beyond Chipmunk & Tinchy Styder?



What's on your playlist?

Since I lost my hard drive my music world has been upside down but I'm starting think it started long before then I think I might give up grime for a bit






No comments:

Post a Comment