CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Thursday 22 October 2009

Another one about Cheryl

So her new song "Fight For This Love", (I like to say the song which is currently taking the UK by storm) will probably be NUMBER 1 this sunday. But we all know someone gotta hate.

Everyone is saying it sounds A LOT like Lil Star. Yeh the Kelis one



I just can't hear it.


And the hating doesn't end there.

Yeh the video is SICKER then the song but the song is a next hype some may claim a tiled wall in Cheryls video is a direct steal from Dannii Minogue's "Put The Needle On".

REALLY !



The only thing people want to steal from Dannii is her husband




Anyway bun the haters I've listened to Cheryl's song alot the last couple of days.

The truth is I won't buy this song I'll be happy if it goes to number 1

BUT I ONLY BUY GRIME

PAR

So Cheryl hook up with Grim and make official




Cheryl you know I'm right for it (NO JLS)


No comments:

Post a Comment