CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Wednesday 16 December 2009

Say something

As I enter 2010 I've been remembering all the people I'll be leaving in 2009. I've said that I had a good year this year career wise.


I'm 22 and I finally know what I'll be doing for the next few years.

And that has left a few people in my life baffled like this wasn't always the plan like it wasn't me that said in year 9 that I'd be making films.

I finally understand when Skepta says "This little piggy thinks I don't wanna bring him"

It don't make sense why you would hate or let my success bring you pain.

When you see someone you know happy and having fun in your life that’s something you can also celebrate.


I hardly EVER RANT but this is nutts to me I feel I'm highly intelligent but I can't grasp the HATER gene but I heard this song and it brought it all back to me ..




THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT HELP ME THIS YEAR MOSTLY SIAN & MY MUM

AND CONGRATULATION TO JULIE & SIAN FOR YOUR NEW VENTURE

2 comments: