CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Friday 11 December 2009

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS Yoooouuuu .x

2010 is upon us.

But 2009 was NANG to me.

Everything happend

I started writing for LIVE Magazine, Wrote Out of the Gate http://www.outofthegate.co.uk , Joined Twitter, Bafta, BBC films, Switch & a few more thing I can't really remember

But thats just me

Top 6 things that made my 2009

6. Danny weed made the baddest beat EVER


5. Bad Intention

Dj Yasmins nite


4. Julie got me to play Pictionary



3. BBK made this song


2. 3 mixtapes I brought them

Fav Track
If Man's Talking


Fav Track
Passing Threw


Fav Track
Fall Back/ Where we living


1. Sian introduced me to bare people

Julie
Mervin
Ralph
Tasha
Charlie/Charles/Kidbliss
Kieran
Robb
Joshua
Erin - Who's gonna blog about me

And the rest bare love I just forgot ya SORRY

In the words of Roxxanne SHANK'YA SELF

Merry xmas

7 comments:

  1. PAAHAAHAHAHAHAH YOU'RE KILLING IT FAM.
    BARE MORE THINGS HAPPENED TO YOU THIS YEAR LMAO.
    YOURE KILLINGGGG ITTTT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been a good year all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shizz you be forgetting bare tings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I GOT REMEMBERED SO IM HAPPS!

    BARE ISH A GWARN THIS YEAAR!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHIZ IS A FRIKKIN BAD 'OOMAN!

    I'm gonna blog about you right now.

    NO HOMEBASE!

    ReplyDelete