CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Saturday 6 February 2010

KING OF GRIME

SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP SHATAP


SHOULDA SAID NUFFINK !!!!!!!!





"Hinting and shit do you know what fam' I'll cut you a deal, I'll stop thinking I'm sick when you stop shouting thinking you're Titch//Bare anarchy I'll bring to you bits// Don't let the little bad boy act fool you If he could he'd sing at the Brits//You went from Ghetto Gospel to Sing Badda Badda//And you think that's sick?// If I was the engineer I would of unplugged your headphones locked off the G5 and the mixer and say I aint recording this shit// Do you know what come out the booth you div// Nah keep the money for the session// I told them man I'll bun him in a second"


So he's the King Of Grime say nuffink or I'll pulla P. Money fam

and

Skepta Ft P Money & Blacks - Spit Big Bars

for good measure



No comments:

Post a Comment