CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Monday 6 July 2009

I'm Not Really a Megan Fox Fan But

Diablo Cody Is Definitely a Person I Plan To Shape My Career Like
Film's Like Juno Is A Work Of God

So I Might Just Go Out And Watch




In the film, Fox plays a high school cheerleader possessed by a flesh-eating demon and then goes on a feeding frenzy among her classmates.(ONLY KILLING BOYS hahahhahahah)


Amanda Seyfried In It You Know The Girl From Mama Mia
Well This Does Look Like It Will Make A Few Mill At The Box Office




The Trailer Manages To Pack In "Scares", Megan Fox Does Her I'm Trying To Be Angliena Jolie Bit & I'm Sure There Will More Than A Few Laughs & A Little Bisexual Baiting. We See Some Split-Second Sleepover Moments Between Fox and Seyfried. (BORING)


(FYI)
I <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment