CLICK BELOW TO VISIT SITE

Wednesday 15 April 2009

Another Celeb Say's : "I Feel Like A Tranny"

I Haven't Mentioned But.............. I've Been On Tranny Watch


Define TRANNY WATCH
When a celeb tell's the tabloids that they feel like a tranny

So It's Starting To Piss Me Off the following actress are to blame


Megan Fox





Joss Stone





Alex Curren (Some WAG)




Blake Lively



Yesterday Diablo Cody (Juno) Twitter'd (link @diablocody)

Pretty actresses saying "I look like a tranny" is the new "I'm sooo fat."


This Is Very Ture !!!!!



1 comment:

  1. "I feel like a tranny a lot of the time,"

    "I don't know, I'm... large, they put me in six-inch heels, and I tower over every man - I've got this long hair and lots of clothes and make-up on."

    "I just feel really big a lot of the time, and I'm surrounded by a lot of tiny people," she said. "I feel like a man sometimes." Blake Lively

    ReplyDelete